Friday, September 4, 2009

A New Commitment to my Readers... Daily Posting

Through the past couple of years I have not had the best blogging frequency. People who have been reading my blog for a while may realize that I usually have some periods with very high writing frequency followed by periods in which I may not even write at all. Well, this is mainly due to the fact that sometimes I did not have any systems to review, any ideas on posts or I just didn't quiet feel like writing a blog post. However I feel that most of my blog visitors would be happier if I had a certain degree of frequency on my blog posting.

This is why today I decided to commit myself to everyday post writing. For the past few weeks I started to test this approach to see if it was something doable (if I could come up with enough good quality content) and I realized that the more reviews and articles I write, the more ideas come to my head. So yes, I realized I could do it and for this reason you will be able to read a brand new blogpost from me everyday.

With this in mind I decided to also change the layout of my blog a little to make article paragraphs wider (now they are much easier to read !) and make the previous articles and history menu condensed so that they would not be detrimental to my page's appearance, something which is very bound to happen if my blogging frequency increases that much (I wouldn't want to have a label lists that would take you 2 minutes to scroll down).

I really hope that this decision greatly increases the number of return visitors I have and further enhances the opinion of my currently faithful readers about my website. Of course, this will also bring a lot of more quality content and projects to the website so it should be a pretty exciting end year quarter. New posts will be published everyday at 1:00 am EST time. I also added RSS feed subscribing links to the left hand side menu if you would like to receive the posts directly.

Of course, if you want to learn about automated trading and how you too can profit using an expert advisor with realistic profit and draw down targets please consider buying my ebook on automated trading or subscribing to my weekly newsletter to receive updates and check the live and demo accounts I am running with several expert advisors. I hope you enjoyed this article !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daniel,

Your blog is great, the quality is the name of the game!

Cheers,
Maxim

Daniel Fernandez's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Daniel Fernandez’s latest articles from EzineArticles.com!

Email Address: