Nothing is closer to the truth. After being an active forex trader for several years I have to recognize that I started like almost everybody else does : with the promise and dream of making a lot of money within my first year of trading. Well, that never happened, as 90% of forex retail traders, I too, wiped my first live account clean. But hey, I knew some people were making money off this thing and I wanted to make some money from it too ! So I decided I would do whatever it took to reach a profitable level in forex trading and more, I wanted to reach a profitable trading level in forex automated trading.
Then I discovered, as I have said on previous posts, that there are no shortcuts in forex trading. If you want to be on that top 5% that makes a living from the market, you have to show why you deserve it more than the other 95%. That took me many hours of learning. Learning what expectations were realistic, learning technical analysis, fundamental analysis, macroeconomics, learning to program mql4, learning many many things. Moreover, I had to spend many hours looking and understading indicators, what the hell does a MACD really tell you ? how is it calculated ? What do all those lines really mean ? And finally, I started to make some profits of the market.
That guy that wrote that review really nailed it. The money I have made from forex trading has really been the harderst easy money I have ever made !
If you would like to learn more about the free and commercial expert advisors I have traded and reviewed please consider buying my ebook on automated trading or subscribing to my weekly newsletter to receive updates and check the live and demo accounts I am running with several expert advisors. I hope you enjoyed the article !