Friday, November 6, 2009

Forexhelp.com, Helping You With Your Daily Trading

One of the first things that I went looking for when I decided to make forex trading my main source of income was a website that I could use to access forex data real time, no matter where I was. Having this sort of access is not always easy since I travel with a certain frequency and having access to one of my VPS or a metatrader platform with connection to a server is not always something I can achieve. I therefore spent a good amount of time searching for a simple website I could go to that could show me forex charts and news on the fly without any need for additional software like java or flash.

You would think that finding such a website is an easy task, after all, there are dozens of websites out there that have forex forums, forex information and forex charts so how hard could it be to find a website in which you can have all these things with a minimal size and load overhead ? Well, the answer is that it is in fact, an extremely hard endevour. I searched for days over the internet for a simple website that showed forex charts and I had no luck. All websites had the "fancy charts" that needed flash or java to load. I wanted a simple solution since loading from a cellphone or PDA is sometimes the only option and having such heavy charts would be an important impairment for this goal.

It is also important to know that I want to get the charts or quotes as fast as possible, I do not want to wait 5 minutes for the java chart to load and leave my computer or PDA hung for a while. Apparently, asking for a light, fast, reliable chart website was too hard...

Until I found forexhelp.com. This website is the only site I have ever been able to find that shows you charts of all the main currency pairs with minimal overhead. The charts are plain easy to understand html which is easily readable from any pda or phone. Besides this, the website also features news and comments which can be helpful in knowing "what is going on" and making a decision based on whatever changes in fundamentals may be or have already happened. The charts at forexhelp.com have a lag of 10 minutes while the quotes have a lag of only 2 minutes so basically you are getting almost real-time information you can load up anywhere where you can get an internet browser running.

Another advantage is that you can get the charts in many different timeframes ranging from one minute to daily charts. This allows for some basic technical analysis which can be helpful in giving you a daily picture of each currency pair. You can also easily look at resistance and support levels and get a general idea of where the market is heading, something which is vital when I am abroad and looking for some basic information about market activities. Moreover, these charts can be viewed on a regular browser with no additional hazzles so you can easily get access to the charts on any free wifi hot spots which sometimes contain proxy restrictions that do not allow you to log into your VPS or sign in into a metatrader or other forex trading software platforms.

For all these reasons I recommend you use forexhelp.com if you are looking for some light, clean graphs and some very clear cut news summaries. Of course, if you are looking for information on automated trading systems and how you can be profitable in the forex market in the long term with reliable profit and risk targets using them please consider buying my ebook on automated trading or subscribing to my weekly newsletter to receive updates and check the live and demo accounts I am running with several expert advisors. I hope you enjoyed the article !

3 comments:

Javier said...

Hi Daniel,
First of all, congrats for your blog, I discovered it a couple of days ago finding it very interesting. I’ve been around the financial markets for several years by now. Mostly in the buy side and working with asset management due to my job.
I’ve have always thought FX is a great market and since the university I’ve been in it, trading discretionary. A couple of year ago I started to use Metatrader to test my own ideas, seeking to construct my own portfolio of EA. However because of my job and studying responsibilities I have not the time to develop all of them. Because of that I’ve started thinking about commercial EAs and it is here where I’d appreciate your help. It seems you have a good experience review commercial EAs, so I was wondering if you could give me any advice about a portfolio of EAs that worth the time/money to try out. It is possible to know what EAs are you running at this time?

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Javier.

Daniel said...

Hello Javier,

Isn't that the golden questions ? It is very hard for me to recommend any trading systems and I always feel that it is wrong for me to do so in some ways. What I try to do is explain how the systems I believe are profitable work. Within my weekly newsletter I test and analyze a lot of systems that I believe are long term profitable. Maybe subscribing to my newsletter would help you on your path towards building a profitable portfolio. Thank you very much for your comment !

Best Regards,

Daniel Fernandez

Javier said...

Thank you for your answer.

Daniel Fernandez's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Daniel Fernandez’s latest articles from EzineArticles.com!

Email Address: