Thursday, August 13, 2009

Forex Expert Advisors : Forex Supremacy an unbiased review

I have to say that I definitely enjoy the fact that several people have taken the time to email me or leave messages on the chat about new commercial systems they have come across which they want me to review. I am absolutely flattered about my opinion being so valued and taken into account. Now, of course, in order to satisfy the demands of my readers I have decided to write a review about a system somebody asked me to review recently called Forex Supremacy.

Of course, I always start every review with a clean slate and no preconceptions about a system so that I can evaluate them as unbiased and independently as possible. The Forex Supremacy Automated trading system is no different than most other experts out there website wise with the same marketing scheme we have become so accostumed to. The website uses the "personal story approach" which sets the creator of the system at a bad time, in a situation similar to many potential buyers, time in which he "sees the light" and decides to create his automated trading system. Now, of course, he wants to share this system from us to "help us" in the world of forex automated trading.

I mean, I have nothing against websites doing marketing and telling stories, for me this is perfectly fine. What I simply cannot stand is the absence of evidence to support wild claims. For example, the forex supremacy website claims " My Automatic System WILL Grow Your Trading Account By 23.70% EVERY Single Week". There is abslutely no proof on the website that leads one to believe that the system has such a capability, there are no forward or live testing statements of a significant period of time (one or two years) which can effectively show how the expert trades, the risk level taken, etc.

I have to say that this people are very bold to throw all these figures at us without any proof. I mean, what are all those charts about ? Sure, I know that showing sample trades is a way to show the way a system works and how it can or cannot be profitable but without trading statements that go with them they just don't mean a thing. What can you possibly infere from a few charts ? Absolutely nothing significative, evenmore, the charts could just be made up placing a few arrows and lines. Where are the real trades ? Where are the statements ? If your system can produce 23% or so every week, why don't you show us 5 months of this happening ?

Well my friends, the truth is pretty obvious here. There is no evidence because this system is probably just a trading system with an exceedingly high market exposure that risks a lot of money, that is unable to profit consistently and that is just being sold to you at the expense of your lack of education on the matter. If I am wrong (which I wish I was) the creator would be glad to provide us with live trading statements with investor access that we can use to check his performance and see that his system does perform the way he says.

Until then, this system is of course NOT worth buying and again, this people are really bold faced to try to sell things which they probably know can have serious consequences on people's finances. I mean, I guess they only sleep at night because they sleep on a pile of money.

If you would like to learn more about how to truly trade long term profitable trading systems and how to evaluate systems so that you don't fall into any experst which are NOT going to work please consider buying my ebook on automated trading or subscribing to my weekly newsletter to receive updates and check the live and demo accounts I am running with several expert advisors. I hope you enjoyed this article !

No comments:

Daniel Fernandez's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Daniel Fernandez’s latest articles from EzineArticles.com!

Email Address: