Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Videos Available for Ebook Purchases

For the past 2 months I have been recording videos on the subject of automated trading which have been available to my newsletter subscribers. These videos, with one new video added each week, help fellow traders get confidence and knowledge on the subject of automated trading as well as on all the different expert advisors I use and evaluate. Even though there are a lot of areas covered within the newsletter videos I have intentionally left some areas out which have information which is only included within the ebook.

However, a few days ago it occurred to me that my customers who purchase the ebook should also have access to a series of videos that guide them through the ebook's contents, especially those related to the areas of programming and EA evaluation. My intention with these videos will be to make my ebook easier to understand and to provide a real tutoring guidance towards the successful design and trading of profitable automated trading systems. The videos I will record for this purpose will only be available to customers who have purchased the ebook. Of course, everyone who has purchased it in the past will get access to the videos free of charge.

I will get a new video up on the FTP at least once each week until I get everything said on the ebook covered. I will also include some other material such as basic EA programming and making expert advisors through functional decomposition methodologies available. Of course, you will also have detailed videos on how I made and programmed the Watukushay experts, the trading of the god's gift ATR, the checklist for EA evaluation, etc. I certainly hope that with the addition of these new videos people will get a lot more knowledge and success in automated trading. The videos will be available on the same FTP as the ebook update files so make sure you login to watch the videos (instructions for access will be sent with new purchases, people who have purchased the ebook before please follow the link on the ebook's webpage).

I am glad to see that my ebook is evolving towards a really good realistic and practical guide for profitable trading using automated trading systems. Hopefully though next year I will have many more videos and added sections for the ebook which will bring much more value to it and provide my customers with a stronger tool to start their success in forex automated trading. If you are interested in accessing the videos please consider buying my ebook on automated trading or subscribing to my weekly newsletter to receive updates and check the live and demo accounts I am running with several expert advisors. I hope you enjoyed the article !

No comments:

Daniel Fernandez's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Daniel Fernandez’s latest articles from EzineArticles.com!

Email Address: